Fear The Clam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Speed Break

Go down 
+3
ClamTank
Trixr4kids
j_strange
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Trixr4kids
Douchebag
Trixr4kids

Male
Number of posts : 789
Job/hobbies : Student/Chick-fil-A Junkie/Film Maker
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Speed Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Break   Speed Break - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:48 pm

Well actually I do have a talin set +3 with +16% attack on it, but actually I don't really want to get rid of it just yet. I've heard of some people using the set even beyond lvl 75 when they get the alext/ales set, so I'm probably going to keep it just to mess around in. Also I doubt the set itself will sell well for what its worth since a lot of people are pretty ignorant and don't understand how great the set truly is. Many people wont partner with me because of it. Neutral

Buy a clean one for about 5mil and youre set, I could lend you a bit I suppose.

Also do keep in mind CS is good in moderation. I've spent about 50 dollars on this game so far, which isn't bad considering a new game these days goes for about 60.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Speed Break   Speed Break - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 3:32 pm

I think using the cs to raise penya ruins playing the game.

On the subject of aoe BP, I picked up a Fist of Revenge (lvl 45) knuckle today. Anyone know what these sell for? Or I could be persuaded to hold on to it for a guildie.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Speed Break   Speed Break - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 10:09 pm

Ive spent like too much on this game then hacked and lost like everything D:

This is the only game I play now and like 50% of the CS I buy/used to buy I use for personal use. Free game, CS makes it a bit funner for me personally. But yes, moderation.

1m-1.5m I'd say. Someone can probs lend you the money and then you pay it back at around 60-70 when you can giant anf farm otems etc.
Back to top Go down
j_strange
Lost Soul
j_strange

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Speed Break   Speed Break - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 10:58 pm

Yeah, I guess CS is alright in moderation... I'm just used to playing games where spending $50 gives you a nearly invincible character, and I feel that it ruins the game.
The cs for FlyFF isn't that way though, so my apologies to Gala, I was just being bitter.

I'd appreciate the help, but I just worry about my ability to pay it back.
I would hate to borrow the penya and for some unforeseen reason not be able to repay the debt.

Not that I could even find the set for sale.
I was asking earlier just to get an idea of what people were asking for it... do you think I got a response? Nope.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Speed Break   Speed Break - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 12:11 am

Asking us? 5m should get you the set rougly I guess. at max 7-8m

I dont like lending money to people at low lvl because like 60% of players quit at like lvl 40 then another 15% quit before lvl 55.

Like 10% keep playing, wether that is off and on, or constant.

CS 10$ and youd have your set and like 90m left.

50$ = like 620m if played right ;D
Back to top Go down
Harushionu
The Clam
The Clam
Harushionu

Female
Number of posts : 632
Job/hobbies : Stalker
Interests : You

PostSubject: Re: Speed Break   Speed Break - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:05 am

Neutral I had no idea Talin was so good. Someone wanna post the bonuses for me?
Back to top Go down
https://ftclam.darkbb.com
Hazel
Hazelhoff
Hazelhoff
Hazel

Number of posts : 234

PostSubject: Re: Speed Break   Speed Break - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:06 am

4/4: Def +47, Int +5, FP Consume -15%, MP Consume-15%, Crit. +10%

Much like most green sets / weapons, I prefer decently awakened items.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Speed Break   Speed Break - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:12 am

Thats a good set for a poor FS even.
Back to top Go down
Hazel
Hazelhoff
Hazelhoff
Hazel

Number of posts : 234

PostSubject: Re: Speed Break   Speed Break - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:18 am

I've seen some people who have a FS as their 1st character using it, Rhyss. It's a small fraction of the cost of a wedge/flury - and DoMM sticks aren't horribly expensive.
Back to top Go down
j_strange
Lost Soul
j_strange

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Speed Break   Speed Break - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 2:18 am

I was looking around for the set again on a break from homework... the one person I found that had it for sale wouldn't take less than 7mil for the suit alone (clean).

Just wanted to update you guys on my find... back to writing Speed Break - Page 2 437540
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Speed Break   Speed Break - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 2:46 am

Im doing homework too and I'm 2 hours behind schedule ): my fault for leaving it to the last day of school holidays gajhuidghuigjnhskfsdbghsdmbgsdjkgs.

Ill keep an eye out in SM and Darken for you, hopefully one of us can find it cheaper than 7m /sigh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speed Break   Speed Break - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Speed Break
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fear The Clam :: Flyff :: Flyff-Related Discussions-
Jump to: