Fear The Clam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pulley of Clockworks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Pulley of Clockworks Empty
PostSubject: Pulley of Clockworks   Pulley of Clockworks EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 12:36 am

Okies, for my new yocro Ill probably be plvled alot from 45+ but, just incase, how much are Pulley of Clockworks going for these days?

And what bonuses do they give? on FW it said like +10% hit and +1% crit, which is worse than my current Wheel of Wheelem, is that right? because I thought the bonuses were better than that. At 60 ill get a Gyoyo and hopefully a highly upgraded Hyoyo at 75 D:

Any clues on price and bonuses?
Back to top Go down
Hazel
Hazelhoff
Hazelhoff
Hazel

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Pulley of Clockworks   Pulley of Clockworks EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:05 am

Save your money - it's not worth it IMO. Use the money to get a better cruiser set.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pulley of Clockworks   Pulley of Clockworks EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:10 am

Yeah they dont seem that great, and I have like 5 plvlers so hopefully i wont be doing too much D: /lazy

If my stuff is restored ill hopefully get a +8 cruiser, if not, Im screwed ;__;
Back to top Go down
Hazel
Hazelhoff
Hazelhoff
Hazel

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Pulley of Clockworks   Pulley of Clockworks EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:14 am

Off topic :

The only way they are going to restore your stuff is if it is currently held, or was sold by, someone with an IP that had never logged onto your account. Typically as soon as they see multiple IP's logging into one account then get a ticket about missing stuff, they toss it in the trash. Your only shot really is to keep bugging the shit out of them until they get tired of hearing from you and toss you some sort of bone.

On topic:

I think I have some cruiser parts you can have if you need them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pulley of Clockworks   Pulley of Clockworks EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:16 am

Well Dan(Maefyre) he got hacked too and he knew my account info to just use FoRte when he needed her, cos I trusted him. Sounds like a keylogger to me but Im not sure.

I bitched at them because of the money I've spent but if I dont get a reply ill have another go and hopefully get it. I miss out on like 40INT and 1.5k HP without my things ;__;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pulley of Clockworks   Pulley of Clockworks Empty

Back to top Go down

Pulley of Clockworks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fear The Clam :: Flyff :: Market-
Jump to: