Fear The Clam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MMORPG's beyond Flyff

Go down 
+2
Nancypoo
Trixr4kids
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trixr4kids
Douchebag
Trixr4kids

Male
Number of posts : 789
Job/hobbies : Student/Chick-fil-A Junkie/Film Maker
Registration date : 2008-09-20

MMORPG's beyond Flyff Empty
PostSubject: MMORPG's beyond Flyff   MMORPG's beyond Flyff EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:01 am

I've bored of the same old song and dance of Flyff and decided to venture forth beyond it. I'm not leaving flyff, just finding something else to occupy my time for a bit. Flyff will always hold a special place in my heart I love you

So basically in this thread I'd like us to list a MMORPG you have played/are playing, tell us what you think about it, and if you would advise anyone of us should ever give it a shot.

Lately I've been looking for something like maplestory, since I sort of miss the old 2D style of gameplay, but I don't want to have to experience the MS community ever again. Evil or Very Mad A couple days ago a game called Latale came up while I was searching for one and its actually pretty good. The english version was just released this summer and the community is fairly small and friendly. Its an overall good game with very simplistic gameplay and character building (From what I can tell the stats are added automatically according to the type of weapon you most often use) Yet since it is new most of what is seen available in the asian version hasn't been implemented just yet and thus the map is pretty restricted and the game has a hollow feel as you can tell there are some pieces of gameplay that are built into the system but aren't accessible just yet. But overall, I would suggest you try it out if you like that type of 2D gameplay and the cutesy asian feel of it all.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's beyond Flyff   MMORPG's beyond Flyff EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:03 am

I need a new MMO aswell, or just another game. Neopets! (Y)

Runescape, thats always fun for about 4 seconds.

So over Flyff and Gala, and v12 just makes everything else a bit shitter. gg failfags.
Back to top Go down
Nancypoo
Mini-Clam
Nancypoo

Male
Number of posts : 393
Interests : me. who else?

PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's beyond Flyff   MMORPG's beyond Flyff EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:02 pm

s4
Back to top Go down
Trixr4kids
Douchebag
Trixr4kids

Male

PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's beyond Flyff   MMORPG's beyond Flyff EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:05 pm

Trixr4kids wrote:
I'd like us to list a MMORPG you have played/are playing, tell us what you think about it, and if you would advise anyone of us should ever give it a shot.

=/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's beyond Flyff   MMORPG's beyond Flyff EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:14 am

Neopets, because its awesome and can keep u addicted for 2-3 days then you hate it for 5-6 months.

CALL OF DUTY 4 IS FPS BUT IS GREAT!!!!!

My computer cant run it tho /ffs
Back to top Go down
Harushionu
The Clam
The Clam
Harushionu

Female
Number of posts : 632
Job/hobbies : Stalker
Interests : You

PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's beyond Flyff   MMORPG's beyond Flyff EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:48 am

Neopets - Don't play much anymore, have had my current account since I was in 7th or 8th grade.

Tales of Pirates - makes the exp gain on Flyff look GOOD. Started playing this with Matt over a year ago. We both got to lv40~ish and quit because lvling was too much of a bitch.

WoW - hated it. Tried a private server, still hated it.
Back to top Go down
https://ftclam.darkbb.com
j_strange
Lost Soul
j_strange

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's beyond Flyff   MMORPG's beyond Flyff EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 8:06 am

In the vein of Maple, try Ghost online.
Last I knew it was pay to play, but there are lots of private servers to play on.
There is also RO, but if you play on a private server, make sure it's not a high rate server or you'll get bored pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
Annerire la Luna
Mini-Clam
Annerire la Luna

Female
Number of posts : 372
Interests : JP lang, Metalworking, Composition

PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's beyond Flyff   MMORPG's beyond Flyff EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:07 pm

Fiesta
Guild Wars
Mabinogi
MapleStory
LaTale
S4 League
LastChaos
WoW
Universal Traveler
Think Tanks
Sherwood Dungeons
Endless Online
OGame

That's all I can think of off the top of my head at the moment. All on my computer anyways xD
Back to top Go down
Trixr4kids
Douchebag
Trixr4kids

Male

PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's beyond Flyff   MMORPG's beyond Flyff EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 9:41 pm

o.o;;

Well I actually googled the games in Larry's list that I never heard of and I think I found the Viccisitude of Endless Online.

Dude sounds like a total ass.
Back to top Go down
Annerire la Luna
Mini-Clam
Annerire la Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's beyond Flyff   MMORPG's beyond Flyff EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 1:25 am

Note: He borrowed all that stuff he's wearing for that video.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's beyond Flyff   MMORPG's beyond Flyff EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 6:54 am

God, what a shit game, seriously, it looks terrible.

And the guy sounds like an old creepy guy who is obsessed with somes hit game.

No other way than my way? WTF? What is wrong with this man or thing? seriously, im shocked.

Whats Guild wars like? I'm thinking of getting number 2 cos Ive got some friends who have it >.>

worth it?
Back to top Go down
Annerire la Luna
Mini-Clam
Annerire la Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's beyond Flyff   MMORPG's beyond Flyff EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:54 am

Not if you like soloing. If you're okay going out with a large party most of the time, then yeah it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's beyond Flyff   MMORPG's beyond Flyff EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 10:03 pm

Hmmmmm we shall see.

Im not sure, its hard to find a decent MMO these days,
Back to top Go down
Trixr4kids
Douchebag
Trixr4kids

Male

PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's beyond Flyff   MMORPG's beyond Flyff EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 12:56 am

S4 and LaTale are pretty damn good MMOs outside of flyff in my opinion, come try them out funky.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's beyond Flyff   MMORPG's beyond Flyff EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 1:06 am

I might.

cbf atm.
Back to top Go down
Annerire la Luna
Mini-Clam
Annerire la Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's beyond Flyff   MMORPG's beyond Flyff EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 3:59 pm

I got bitched at in S4 today because I killed a guy that was standing completely still, loading his weapon, and laughing in front of me... I was then called a "dum azz"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's beyond Flyff   MMORPG's beyond Flyff EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 2:48 am

YOU GOT OWNED!

Then you go, Im a lesbian and my girlfriend is giving me a back massage this very moment.

Then he /gasms and begs u, PICS PLS.
Back to top Go down
Trixr4kids
Douchebag
Trixr4kids

Male

PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's beyond Flyff   MMORPG's beyond Flyff EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:08 am

I have to say the community of S4..... not that great. Bunch of arrogant asses, but I guess that's inherent of any online game where the nerds of the world try to be dominate for once in their lives.
Back to top Go down
Annerire la Luna
Mini-Clam
Annerire la Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's beyond Flyff   MMORPG's beyond Flyff EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:12 am

Eh, I've found some pretty nice people too. Speaking of which, I hasn't seen Trix on there at all today.
Back to top Go down
Trixr4kids
Douchebag
Trixr4kids

Male

PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's beyond Flyff   MMORPG's beyond Flyff EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:14 am

Well I was actually semi-productive and got some school and house work done today. I thought about getting on tonight, but decided on playing LaTale instead. Got lvl 25 on Alleux =D. It was late when I started and playing S4 at 1 in the morning didn't seem like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Annerire la Luna
Mini-Clam
Annerire la Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's beyond Flyff   MMORPG's beyond Flyff EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:16 am

Psh. I'll be on all night and Ephen just went offline, so DM has gotten boring. TD is fun in the fact it's and absolute warzone with no clue as to which way NOT to go to get raped.
Back to top Go down
Trixr4kids
Douchebag
Trixr4kids

Male

PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's beyond Flyff   MMORPG's beyond Flyff EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:19 am

Who be Ephen?

And I just realized I've never played a TD match before. Maybe I'll play tommorow, but Haru said she would plvl me to 75 on flyff Surprised
Back to top Go down
Annerire la Luna
Mini-Clam
Annerire la Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's beyond Flyff   MMORPG's beyond Flyff EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:22 am

Ephen ist fun guy. Okay, he's not technically offline, he's still online, just set to busy so when I IM him, he doesn't respond and he's not on S4. I may have killt him xD

Psh, plvl...
Back to top Go down
blademan5
Sex Slave
blademan5

Male
Number of posts : 62
Job/hobbies : Full time student
Interests : Rock Band, friends, TV
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's beyond Flyff   MMORPG's beyond Flyff EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 8:08 pm

Like I have been telling you guys.

PWI is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Annerire la Luna
Mini-Clam
Annerire la Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's beyond Flyff   MMORPG's beyond Flyff EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:31 pm

blademan5 wrote:

PWI is awesome.

Lies. Lies and blasphemy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's beyond Flyff   MMORPG's beyond Flyff Empty

Back to top Go down

MMORPG's beyond Flyff
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next