Fear The Clam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving watching pet peeves

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vitriol
Hoar
Vitriol

Male
Number of posts : 144
Job/hobbies : Grind whore
Interests : You
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Moving watching pet peeves Empty
PostSubject: Moving watching pet peeves   Moving watching pet peeves EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 9:23 pm

Ever watched a movie with one of those people who like to add in some sort of trivia or fact every 5 minutes?

i.e.
"The names were translated because"
"Well, you know that they did that because..."
"You are aware that he was/wasn't..."

I don't really mind comments every once in awhile, but when one decides to talk and talk about some stupid little thing about the movie (ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE'S A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF DIALOG GOING ON), I really REALLLY want to punch said person in the face. This is why I prefer to watch movies by myself.

/rant

Anyone else have similar pet peeves?
Back to top Go down
Trixr4kids
Douchebag
Trixr4kids

Male
Number of posts : 789
Job/hobbies : Student/Chick-fil-A Junkie/Film Maker
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Moving watching pet peeves   Moving watching pet peeves EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 9:27 pm

"HEY WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT? HEY WHY DID THEY DO THAT? HEY, WHATS HE DOING?"

STFU AND WATCH THE MOVIE! I WISH I COULD THINK YOU DEAD!!!

I had to watch Seven Pounds with someone like that. I was on the verge of homicide.
Back to top Go down
Nancypoo
Mini-Clam
Nancypoo

Male
Number of posts : 393
Interests : me. who else?

PostSubject: Re: Moving watching pet peeves   Moving watching pet peeves EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 10:38 pm

i like your sigs.

And I have the curse of foretelling the rest of the movie, without having seen it before like...

"Now X is gonna Y"

and everyone is WTF SHUTUP DOOD ;(
Back to top Go down
Trixr4kids
Douchebag
Trixr4kids

Male
Number of posts : 789
Job/hobbies : Student/Chick-fil-A Junkie/Film Maker

PostSubject: Re: Moving watching pet peeves   Moving watching pet peeves EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:11 am

I can just say Nancy, that I would have to kill you if I ever watched a movie with you. Anyone who talks during a movie period should be shot, IMO.

Then again I'm incredibly slow in figuring out whats acutally supposed to be going on during movies and only figure out things when they actually happen. Thats the way its supposed to happen, but still everyone I know seems inclined to either guess whats going to happen or talk about whats happening thus making me miss important parts.

I especially hate mystery/thriller kinds of movies because I'm completely clueless till the "loldumbass here's what's really happening" point. While everyone has either already done me the favor of telling me whats going on or they've pestered the hell out of me the whole fucking movie trying to get me to tell them. Its a movie! STFU!

I have to watch movies alone now if I actually want to watch them.
Back to top Go down
Vitriol
Hoar
Vitriol

Male
Number of posts : 144
Job/hobbies : Grind whore
Interests : You
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Moving watching pet peeves   Moving watching pet peeves EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:24 am

Trixr4kids wrote:
I can just say Nancy, that I would have to kill you if I ever watched a movie with you. Anyone who talks during a movie period should be shot, IMO.

Then again I'm incredibly slow in figuring out whats acutally supposed to be going on during movies and only figure out things when they actually happen. Thats the way its supposed to happen, but still everyone I know seems inclined to either guess whats going to happen or talk about whats happening thus making me miss important parts.

I especially hate mystery/thriller kinds of movies because I'm completely clueless till the "loldumbass here's what's really happening" point. While everyone has either already done me the favor of telling me whats going on or they've pestered the hell out of me the whole fucking movie trying to get me to tell them. Its a movie! STFU!

I have to watch movies alone now if I actually want to watch them.

Damn, that's pretty much how it is with me and movies luls.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Moving watching pet peeves   Moving watching pet peeves EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:06 pm

I don't really have any but I'm extremely ADD and if I'm not completely enamoured by the movie within the first 15 minutes I'll get twitchy and pause it and go do something else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving watching pet peeves   Moving watching pet peeves Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving watching pet peeves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fear The Clam :: Coffeehouse :: The T.V.-
Jump to: