Fear The Clam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This thread is about Eragon/Eldest/Whatever.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazel
Hazelhoff
Hazelhoff
Hazel

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-09-20

This thread is about Eragon/Eldest/Whatever. Empty
PostSubject: This thread is about Eragon/Eldest/Whatever.   This thread is about Eragon/Eldest/Whatever. EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 5:42 pm

Liz, would you mind telling me at what point in Eldest you thought the story got stronger?

In my opinion the longer the story went on, the weaker and more predictible it got. By the end I was dissapointed enough that I have no intentions of finishing the series, which is something I almost never do. I really felt that the author's age and inexperience showed through fairly strongly.
Back to top Go down
Annerire la Luna
Mini-Clam
Annerire la Luna

Female
Number of posts : 372
Interests : JP lang, Metalworking, Composition

PostSubject: Re: This thread is about Eragon/Eldest/Whatever.   This thread is about Eragon/Eldest/Whatever. EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 5:52 pm

When his "brother" punched him in the face. The FIRST fist action you see in either book.
Back to top Go down
Hazel
Hazelhoff
Hazelhoff
Hazel

Number of posts : 234

PostSubject: Re: This thread is about Eragon/Eldest/Whatever.   This thread is about Eragon/Eldest/Whatever. EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 5:56 pm

To each his/her own, I suppose.

Monk
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: This thread is about Eragon/Eldest/Whatever.   This thread is about Eragon/Eldest/Whatever. EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 3:31 am

Silly Lizzie wrote:
When his "brother" punched him in the face. The FIRST fist action you see in either book.
That sentence. My mind is dirty Cat Face

I might read the books when I cbf, read some dogey books lately ):
Back to top Go down
Annerire la Luna
Mini-Clam
Annerire la Luna

Female
Number of posts : 372
Interests : JP lang, Metalworking, Composition

PostSubject: Re: This thread is about Eragon/Eldest/Whatever.   This thread is about Eragon/Eldest/Whatever. EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 5:45 pm

Hazel wrote:
To each his/her own, I suppose.

Monk

I'm making FUN of it Hazy, don't worry. I did enjoy him being completely fixed (No matter how many plotholes it leaves...) and reading how he reacted to the change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This thread is about Eragon/Eldest/Whatever.   This thread is about Eragon/Eldest/Whatever. Empty

Back to top Go down

This thread is about Eragon/Eldest/Whatever.
Page 1 of 1